6625 Cherry Drive is a unique opportunity to own in one of Knoxville's best family-friendly neighborhoods. Positioned close to Bearden, West Knoxville, and Downtown in Knoxville's Forest Brook neighborhood, this home is a 3BR, 2BA single story on nearly a half-acre. With a wide, open backyard, a back porch overlooking tree covered gardens, this is an optimal home for new and young families.
Why buy 6625 Cherry Drive?
Numerous reasons are but a short journey through the house and neighborhood:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with master suite with large walk-in closet
- updated kitchen with high-end appliances (all gas) and granite counter tops
- large dining and living rooms
- workspace or eat-in kitchen
- large laundry room
- dinning room with built-in cabinets
- 2 car carport with workshop
- fenced and gated back yard
- sunny backyard and wonderful curb appeal
- ample storage in a detached workshop and workroom
- wonderful neighbors in a stable community
- exciting holiday events, including 4th of July parties, annual Easter egg hunts, and quiet, walkable streets
Contact us at (865) 548-5632 and we'll arrange a time for a walk-through.